Eco+ Hemp is a blend of 80% Natural Peruvian wool and 20% hemp. Together, they create a soft durable yarn.
Hemp's long fibers offer a multitude of benefits:
- dries well
- has natural anti-bacterial properties
- softens with use
- retains a garment's structure and shape
This collection combines the earth tone palette of our Ecological Wool® and the signature solid color vibrancy of our Eco+ line of yarns.
- 80% Peruvian Highland Wool / 20% Hemp
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 328 yds (300 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 (3.75 - 4.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 22 - 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 - H (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 - 17 sts = 4" (10 cm)* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.