Magnum is a 100% Peruvian Highland wool in a super bulky weight of 2 stitches per inch! Your projects will fly off the needles and you'll be done before you know it.
The generous 250 gram twisted hank works up in a jiffy on big needles or hooks for warm, squishy accessories, outerwear or blankets. Choose your favorite hue be it a neutral, pop of vibrant color or a soft heather also avaiable, Magnum Tweed.
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 123 yds (112.5 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 15 - 17 (10.0 - 12.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 6 - 8 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: N/P - Q (10 - 16 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 6 - 8 scs = 4" (10 cm)* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Suggested Care:Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.
$32.00 Regular Price